We got to go to the USU v. Auburn game. We wore our utah state shirts and cheered for our team. I didnt think we would have a problem because i thought we would get creamed. But when we scored the first touchdown, i began to worry we'd get in trouble. But aside from some dirty looks near the end of the game, most people were super nice. They all asked us if we drove out from Utah. They welcomed us there and said they appreciated the support. Very different from the feelings of fans in BYU/Utah games. After the game everyone said how well we did and said USU should have won. I think they were embarassed to go from winning the championship last year to almost losing to a little college, with a crappy football team from Utah. We walked out with our heads held high and were proud of our Aggies. They actually looked like a football team. USU had some tricky moves that were especially fun to watch. The fake field goal kick that they ran to score a touchdown. And a few passing switcheroo plays. I was impressed and I think everyone else that watched was too. Glad we got to be here to support our team and experience Southern football. Go AGGIES!
No comments:
Post a Comment